My sweet Stalkers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Haircut Of The Year!

Heya,
Im so late with my updated haircut.
As many may not know i had long hair previously and i have gathered my courage and got a short haircut just for a change.
I love my new haircut and i love how lightweight it is and how it dries so quickly, unlike how it was when i had long hair.
Here are an image of when i have long hair:



My haircut journey + hair coloring:

Just have my hair cut off
Haircut done
Bleaching no.1, One layer of bleach
Bleaching no.2, results
Coloring a bright purple, result
7 hours of work:


I didnt get the color i wanted. I was told i would get a bright purple but the results came out as a wine color instead. Wasnt very happy, wish i left my hair color as my 2nd time of bleaching, that was a really nice color. Also, the next day i realized that my roots are still black and my wine hair color only lasted for a week and now my hair color is almost the 2nd time of bleaching hair color (see profile picture). Not happy with the hair coloring but did a good job in my hair cutting. I probably get orangy blonde color or electric blue which i always wanted to have in the future.

Once again i love my short hair and i dont think i will let it grow anytime soon. But i do plan on dying my hair a different color, maybe an electric blue? not sure, i may change my mind. ill update it again in the future.

What do you all think about my new haircut and hair color? Short or Long hair?
Comment down below.

Hope everyone likes it and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^

@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D