My sweet Stalkers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

Wassup?! Its been a long time since i have made a new post.
 I have been very busy with work and college work this year, so i couldnt make any post this and last year. Sorry! :(
So i am back with a review which i have purchased a while ago.
 Guess what am i reviewing? Yes, you are correct, i am going to do a review on the Clarisonic Mia 2 (its up at the title *chuckle*)
I have been using my Clarisonic Mia 2 for a few months now and i think i have the enough knowledge to do a review on this. So lets take a look at the pictures.

It comes with a Trial size cleanser (30ml), protective travel case, universal voltage pLink charger and one sensitive brush head




The product has two settings for the speed; low and high. Low speed would be suitable for sensitive area like near the eye areas and the high speed would be for you feel that it needs for in-dept cleansing, like the cheek areas. it also has a one minute pulsing T-Timer; this means it will automatically turn off itself after one minute.


low speed


high speed


This product claims to "oscillating more than 300 movements per second to gentle message away impurities trapped within pores."-Clarisonic


After one minute of cleansing.

Now my opinion of this product:
I like this cleansing gadgets but i believe its not for me. First time using it, i had it on low speed and it scratched my skin and left 2 red strokes on my cheeks. I thought since the product is new so its bristles would be quite sharp so, i used it after 2 months when i tried to soften the bristles. It gave me the same outcome, i got some scratch strokes on my face.
I had friends who uses this product and they love it, but this product just doesnt do me right. 



 Foundation:  Physicians BB cream


Cleanse with Clarisonic Mia 2 and their trial size Clarisonic cleanser


 After 1 minute of cleansing



P.S. i have thin skin, so its not surprising i would get hurt from the gadget.



Hope you like it
Have a nice day guys!


^^


@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D