My sweet Stalkers

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Mini Shu uemura Haul

Hi Everyone!
I am back with a Shu uemura haul. I heard alot of good feedbacks on their products so I took the opportunity to purchase their items. There was a Shu uemura stall in Brown Thomas until a few years ago, so in order to get my hands on these I had to purchase them online. The products I purchase is their famous cleansing oil, 3 lipsticks and their famous sword-like hard formula brow pencil.
Heres a picture of their packaging:



L-R:BG941, PK315, SSPR 052

L-R:BG941, PK315, SSPR 052



Hard 9 Forumla Brow Pencil in Brown 02

Porefinist Cleansing Oil

Im very excited to use these products and if you are interested in a review of any of these products. Please leave a comment down below and i will do one.


Hope everyone likes it and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^



@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D