My sweet Stalkers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Elizabeth Arden~8 hour lip protectant stick

Hey guys!
Today im here with a review on the famous Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip stick.I bought this lipstick while i was in Stansted airport, it was sold in the price of 19 pounds.
This product moisturizes, softens and smooths lip. It contains vitamin E with an SPF 15 which protects against UV exposure.



I was recommend by a friend who has super dry skin and extreme chapped lips. The Elizabeth Arden 8 hour product line was the only products that works for her. So when i got the opportunity i went to try out this product. This product comes in 5 shades; berry, blush, honey, plum ant and  a clear one.





I got it in the shade 02 in blush. It gives a really natural lip color. It doesnt look like it was from a lipstick, but from my natural lip color. Which i really love. I've got complimented by many people about my "natural" lip color. ^^.

Before:

After:
*My camera couldnt pick up the colors on my lips, its a natural pinky red color*



Regarding about its claims; it does moisturizes my lips, but i feel it isnt the best out of all my lip moisturizing products.
Would i re-purchase this? im not sure, maybe for the color itself more than the moisturizing properties.


Hope you like it
Have a nice day guys!


^^
@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D