My sweet Stalkers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Skincare Routine

Hello my lovely subbies,


How are you all? People always wonder what I use everyday to keep my skin clear of acne.
Here is how I do my daily skincare routine.

P.S. I am a combination girl (super oily on the T-zone and super dry on the cheeks)

 


If I have makeup on that day I would use the Banila Co Clean it zero to take off all of my makeup.

Then follow by using Neogen Bio Peeling+ Gauze Peeling Wine to exfoliate away any dead skin. I wouldn't recommend it to use it as a daily exfoliator since its not gentle enough. This can be used every third day or twice a week

I would then use the Neogen Real Fresh Foam Green Tea cleaner to clean away any impurities left on my skin either from makeup or from the exfoliator. 

*Those are real green tea leaves at the bottom of the cleanser*

After washing my face, I would use the Beauty Water by Son & Park to remove any residues on my skin. This beauty water exfoliates he skin as well. So I would not recommend to use this product after exfoliating your skin.


Then hydrate it with my favourite toner 90.89% Rose Water Toner by Mamonde

*It smells amazing and it is super hydrating*

I love to have paler skin than I currently have so I would add a brightener serum in my routine. The Power 10 Formula VC Effector and the Power 10 Formula WH Effector by It's Skin are to be used together to maximise the brightening effect.


Last but not least, I love to have super hydrated skin, so I would be using the H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment. I had been using this for over 10 years and I still love it. 


Hope everyone likes and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^

@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D