My sweet Stalkers

Friday, October 3, 2014

Limited Edition Real Techniques Nick's Pick Brush Set Review

Hey guys,
Today i went to Boots and i saw this set and i literally screamed. I didnt know there were a set of Real Technique brushes released and i was so surprised by it. I literally grabbed onto it the minute i have calm down. My friend looked at me like i saw money on the shelf lol! I love Real Technique brushes and i literally have all of them, except the travel individual ones and the mini set.

The packaging style is the same as Sam's Pick Limited Edition Set. Its just fancy styrofoam case holding the brushes together, i prefer the Core sets and the Starter Kit that had a makeup brush case included. Since this set was quite expensive, it retails for 40.99e over in Boots, i think they should have a brush case of any kind. These comes in a silver handle and texture wise is different from the other Real Techniques brushes that i own, but not in a bad way. The color text on the handle indicates which category they belong to; purple: eye brushes (Starter Kit), orange: face brushes (Core Set), pink: multi task (Travel Essentail Kit).

There are 3 exclusives brushes in this set and the other 2 are from the Duo Fibre Set and the Starter Kit.

L-R:
 Duo-Fibre Face Brush
Cheek Brush
Angled Shadow Brush
Base Shadow Brush
Eyeliner Brush

Cheek Brush
It evenly applies makeup across cheekbone for a more dramatic finish.
This brush is very soft and picks up product every nicely. I use this for blush as it has a perfect shape for my cheekbones. I like this brush but wouldnt say completely in love with it. This is one of the exclusive brushes form this set.

Base Shadow Brush
Applies a smooth, flawless foundation color.
I have this brush from the Starter Kit, and its a very good brush but not for me, since i the brush its too big for my eyelids, so its hard to control where the product should go on my lids. But its a really good brush just wish the brush head is a bit smaller since i have small eyes.

Angled Shadow Brush
 Perfectly cut for layering eye shadow in the crease.
Its a super soft brush and i love how it does a good job on my lids. It blends my eyeshadow out very beautifully. Loving this brush, but once again i have small eyes so its a bit too big, but it still works wonders.  This is one of the exclusive brushes form this set.
Duo-Fibre Face Brush
For lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments.
This is also in the Duo-Fibre Set. I love this brush, i love to use this when i want a very subtle blush look, i will use this brush, since it doesnt pick up alot of products so its very useful for beginners since you can build up your powder, highlighter or blush with this brush.


Eyeliner Brush
Firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line.
I have something very similar to this brush from Real Techniques and its called a Brow Brush. Even though it said to be a brow brush i use it as an eyeliner brush, so this brush to me is an extra eyeliner brush. But the bristles on this brush is firmer than the brow brush. i would do prefer the eyeliner brush than the brow brush. This is one of the exclusive brushes form this set.

Conclusion: Im happy that i got my hands on this set, im looking forward to other RealTechnique brushes being released in the future and SAM! please make a fan brush, i will be the first one to buy it if you release one.


Hope everyone likes it and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^

@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D