My sweet Stalkers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Favourite Skincare Products

Haloha!!
Back with a skincare post. I have been using these skincares for years and i am loving it.

Here are the products:

L-R: 

Laneige Multi-Cleanser: Cleansing power is very high and leaves skin nice and soft.

H2O+~~ Face Oasis Cream: It claims to give 8 glass of water to your skin every usgae and i can gaurantee you its true!! Have been using it for years and i swear by it.

Shiseido Neck Brightening serum: This product gives a good glow to my skin and it smells really good too.

Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces First Essence: This has improved my skin so much that i dont think i can ever stop using this. It leaves my skin silky smooth. Best skincare ever!

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack: I like this product, but i wouldnt say i love it. It does the job but for me it does not provide enough moisture to my skin. However, if you consider the price as well, it does a good job since its only around 6 euro.



Hope everyone likes it and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^



@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D