My sweet Stalkers

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Kate Spade Small Elodie in Red & Pink Handbag Review

Hello my beautiful people!
Today I am going to do a review on Kate Spade Small Elodie in Red & Pink Handbag.
I purchased it at the Kate Spade boutique in Kildare Village where there was a sale going on.

Here's some pics of the bag:





I really love the clash of the color red and magenta pink. Its very girly and great for everyday use. I use this bag for work as its big enough for me to put my umbrella, 150ml bottle of water and all ladies essentials.

Here are my pros and cons of this bag:

Pros:
1. great size for my height (160cm)
2. great quality of leather
3. sturdy handles and cross body strap
4. bag still in shape after many months of everyday use
5. Price is very affordable (220 euros) for its quality
6. small compartments + a zip compartment
7. Many color options and combinations

Cons:
1. No zip in the main bag
2. strap not adjustable
3. difficulty in turning handles down due to the leather of the handles
4. color transfer if you have a light colored version of this bag


My Verdict:
 Overall, I love this bag and I do not regret purchasing this bag. Its hard to find a colorful bag with great quality as well as an affordable price tag. I highly recommend this bag if you can get your hands on it. If you do not like this color combination, there are many other options or plain color options.


Hope everyone likes and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone!
^^



@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D