My sweet Stalkers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Favourites

Hi everyone,

Today's post is a favorites of the month. This is the first time for me to post a favourite of the month post. Im so excited!!

Here are the products i am loving in the month of August!

                                          

Holika Holika Aqua jelly bb cream:

I am absolutely loving this bb cream. It gives a dewy finish and gives you a flawless looking skin. i am loving it. If you havent see my BB cream review click here: Long time no BB-Haul!! @o@


Avene Thermal Spary:

Love this product especially after a long day outside in the sun where skin is burning from the heat.

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder:

One of the best powder out there and it only cost 6euro!! It lasts a whole day for me and it works absolutely wonders!! Cant live without this product in the summer time!

BareMinerals Concealer in Well-rested:

Absolute high coverage concealer and love to use it underneath my eyes to brightening it up.

Hourglass Lightening Ambient Palette:

I mostly use the incandescent light for highlighting my T-zone area. Radiant Light is when i want a subtle contouring.

Hourglass Ambient lightening powder in Mood Light:

This powder can be used all over the face, but i use it when i want a subtle blush effect. As Mood Light is a sheer lavender pink powder, it works great as a subtle blush. Since i am not really a blush fan.

Yes To Cucumber wipes:

Best wipes ever. Hydrates the skin after use and cleaning power is also very good.

Beauty People Fast 10's Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Natural Berry:
Love this on my bottom lash line. Gives a hint of pop but not too in your face eyeliner.

Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner in glitter black:
Since its summer love using eyeliners that has some glitter in it.

Rimmel Scandel Eyes Eyeliner in Black:
This is my holy grail atm. It lasts long on my waterline which i love.


Brow Lash Lash Sculpture Long Separate Mascara-Black:
Loving this mascara as it separates my lashes and it lengthening my lashes twice the length.

Too Faced Better Than Sex-Black:
I love using this after i use my Brow Lash Mascara. It gives great volume and curl to my lashes.



Raspberry Ketones 500mg:

After been eating this for several months i realise i have lost some weight without excercise (im so lazy :P). I will be continuing to take these tablets until i get my desire figure and of course with excericse from tomorrow on ;P

Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray:

Cannot live without this product as i have oily skin and this keep me Matify throughout the whole day.Without this i would look like an oily mess. LOL

De La Mer Lip Balm:

Such a  moisturizing lip blam and it smells divine; like a mint chocolate chip ice-cream. YUM!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in 280 Ambitious Pink.

Without Flash:

With Flash:
Such a beautiful bright but not in your face pink. Very hydrating and i believe is a dupe for TomFord lipsticks.



Hope everyone likes it and enjoys it.

Have a nice day everyone
^^



@-->-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment! :D