My sweet Stalkers

Sunday, October 3, 2010


This is a design i made when i was at my friends house while my friend's little sister was watching some kids catoon.
I thought it would be cute to add this design onto my nails.


 

This picture shows my other hand. Its different colour of strawberries.

I used:
Left Hand:

Skinfood: Blue, and Orgasm
Majesty: apple green
 Barry M: Ice cream
Miss Sporty: Red
Top and Base coat: Skinfood
Right Hand:

Miss Sporty: Red
Skinfood: Blue and Orgasm
barry M: Ice Cream
Etude House: Black
Majesty: apple green
Top and Base Coat: Skinfood

Hope you enjoy my post!!

^^


@-->-----

6 comments:

  1. amazing nails hahaha
    i follow u!!
    you can visit my blog when u want
    http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thanks for following my blog.
    What do you most beautiful designs on the nails :)

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment! :D